Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vera [portrait]

Vera vampire...hehe! The latest portrait that I shoot with my sweetie and friend,Dark. 
Vera is the name of the pretty cool girl in the photos; vampire was the title for our shooting. Vampire daily...twilight...vampire knight...
hmm, we were not making cosplay style~ We want realistic!!
We recommended Vera dress black outfits with extremely cool make up~! She was demeanor consent.
Hey, she really made it perfectly on herself!! STEADY!! 
That why I so happy when she accept our shooting invitation. COOL~~!! 
Iisk~Iisk~ the weather was dispatched our planning. Raining everyday~><...
Finally, we amend our location from graveyard to Time Square Car Park.




















Photos...quite less right? I am apologize for that~ because I did't have camera anymore!! So this is just the max value for me~~How sad~sob sob...
Then why did I made it? My sweetie borrowed his camera when I do asked him.
Ehh~check more photo of vera?Here the link of other photographers shoot for Vera. Stay tune!!

Check for more picture of vera's photographs

After shooting~ we all took a rest and went to FOOD GALLERY having our dinner! 
Its dinner time~!?OMG, How long had Vera spend her time for us~ Thanks you so much vera!!! Muackz!!
me and miss.vera~ i love her eye so much la!!
show u all her electric & powerful eye! aha! I see u getting an electric shock...calm down man~ XD


Haha! Sharing some photos of me and sweetie~! Play play around when we waiting vera~
That too early we reached~ so...we do this do that...bla bla bla... XD