Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Golden BBQ Steamboat

Tonight,I had dinner with my friends again~hehe! Eat eat eat again~
They were Dark, Rynn, Micheal, Sweetie and me~the same gang~hehe!
Except HUO-GUO-ZHI-JIA, there's has another steamboat buffets,GOLDEN BBQ STEAMBOAT (we called it Gan steamboat) which offered along Nagore Road and we headed there for our dinner~ =)

This is one of the shops along the row of old heritage houses/shop houses; you can't miss it...
This place just reminds me of the Baba Nyonya heritage:)

Hmm...Micheal was being there forced by us. He wasn't decided to have any BBQ or steamboat.Because he said himself was sick~but he had no choice to followed us in the end,how pity~~ =,='''

After such a long time, still remember last time I used to go there during college life, or celebrate someone’s birthday.


Yes, the char kuey teow was still eatable.
We really had a lot of fun there talking,eating,cooking~hehe!
Hmm,I am fancy creamy stuffs and I kinda like ice cream...but I don't mind plain ice popsicles...the most I like is sour plum flavor. 
Yummy~because it brought up some memories when I was still child, my grandma always brought that ice popsicles for me~hehe~

The meal was quite messy so there’s no photo of the food we had. They ain’t very nice for showing either.><
Here, the charge is RM22 nett for adult and RM12 for children at weekend.
Normally is RM18 for adult and RM9 foe child.
I thought it was very reasonably priced. Golden BBQ Steamboat has a website at http://www.goldenbbqpg.com/ so make sure you check it out if interested! 

After dinner,we went New World Park walked around~chit chat and snap some photos~
We saw another japan steamboat buffet restaurant,YUAN IZAKAYA...hehe!
My next target!! The are RM45 for adult.