Monday, March 07, 2011

Drive Angry

A busy day again~ >< three more location are need to go~
Not me~ is my sweetie~~ 
He is starting on his way to community...!
GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!! That you always do to me. ^^

Me & sweetie hanging out to Gurney Plaza at 12pm noon~
Is dating with my college classmates,
lala, ozen,zinnies cool, gin jia, micheal & pamela.
They help us bought the movie ticket.

DRIVE ANGRY!! Is the movie we watched today~


Drive Angry begins with a shot of a muscle car driving out of hell. It ends with a shot of Nicholas Cage drinking beer, out of the skull of a vanquished enemy.
But the GSC had cut some SEXY scenes. hmm...
Overall though, Drive Angry ticks all the right boxes and provides a willfully ludicrous spectacle.
I doubt I will have more fun at a theater this year. I cannot recommend that you see this highly enough.

After movie,we took some picture too.^^
Wandering around the gurney~chit chat & buy buy~hehe
Me & sweetie back at 5pm & head to studio.