Monday, March 21, 2011

【My Portfolio】Genesis NUMBER project

Well, there are another assignments for me~! Genesis gave me 2 days to completed it.
But it could not beat me! I used 1 and half days to cleared my jobs.hehe~ *arrogant*><
Proud of what good? There only 2 items I need to prepared. Website interface and translated a photo into a chibi character...hmm...
Actually,this was my first time to translate real person to chibi. This was a good tried for me~^^

Redesign the website of BAPTAIN salon. Heard it before? It had some branches located at Penang. http://www.baptain.com/...
I developed the website layout by combining all of the technologies and high class style.
Then I wrapped a distinctive designed “website skin” around it. 
The state lighting which hit on the girls showed they were superstar. Haha!
Represent the "fresh style never dull" , everyone can be standing the trend of arena.

Chibi character~hmm~ I am apologize that myself did not averted the real person's photo.
He has his privacy right, right? ^^~


Click the image to enlarge