Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hard Rock Shaklee Dinner

My sweetie was going Pahang for wedding shooting with his photograph group and they will overnight at there for 2 days,so...it was a boring weekend for me! >< 
hmm...Luckily my friends were invited me for a Shaklee dinner at Hark Rock.
It was a celebration about for david lim had promotion become master.



Secondary school classmate and some other college friends at the Hard Rock cafe.  
There were 7 of us. Intro? All are my beauty sweetheart friends~
Sue,Yuri,Karyan,Meliz,Veeky,Collie and me~Hehe!
However, the dinner was started at 7PM. We reach at 7.30pm. 
We were hungry because we had stop off ate for whole day. 
Haha! After dinner we couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was.
Omg!! I am on diet!! Hmm...aiya,eat not much it's okay rite~?
Ngawwahh!!I saw a lots delicious western foods~!! I totally can't control myself~T_T...
But It truly did enjoy our dinner. love it~! And sure we snap pretty lots of photo too.Haha!









After dinner, we went to Straits Quay and met Cowwie. We went back at FRUUZE again and got our another supper. YOGURT!! yummy~ I absolutely love the yogurt. I ordered a medium cup with three favors, strawberries, mangos and kit kat. How sweet~yumm~


I love gathering with all my sweetheart friends~muackz!!!