Monday, March 14, 2011

fusiong b'day


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSIONG!! wah~ It time to talking about our super senior birthday. hehe!
Dark,Micheal,Rynn,sweetie and me celebrated with fs~
We planned to james foo for having the western food~but It was under decorate. So we force to change our destination. Micheal can't come because his room was raining that time~!
Hmm...forget about him~...hehe!

This time, I am still squeeze my brain hardly to think of new place for dine out. Luckily this time dark help me lots. He suggested us to go try on "Harvest In Cafe" which located at 10, Irrawaddy Road, 10050, Penang. Harvest In is a western cuisine at a simple yet classy cafe.Hehe!They told me it called "white house".
I really think it was the name of restaurant that time. >< How stupid~

We reached Harvest In Cafe at 9.30pm, that place was pack!
The Que towards the entrance almost made us change our mind to dine somewhere else. The colors was mainly grey and white. Simple deco such as clocks and photo frames beautified the place. Thus, this gives me a very comfortable yet clean feeling. 
After a while, we managed to get ourselves a table and was browsing our menu checking out what to eat.


All of we had ordered set dinners, It just only add-on RM5.5 for mushroom soup,dessert and drink~After done ordered, mushroom soup is the first they served. As the soup is impressed & I love the mushroom chip.
Mushroom soup aand bread with salt butter.
My pick of the day was set dinner and grill chicken with BBQ sauce. The sauce was ideal delicious and the mashed potato was great but over all it blended well .Thumbs up for this!
And my drink is peach tea. =p~

Sweetie and me~BBQ chicken


Fusiong ordered Mexican Chicken
My Peach Tea
What was other friends had ordered?Opps, they too anxious to eat their food,it too late for me to snap down their food~hehe!
Finally!! It's dessert time!! weee~~ Tiramisu with vanilla ice-cream~!hmm...
How tiny and cute cake huh~ NOT ENOUGH FOR ME!! Because it was damn delicious~!heart it!!
Tiramisu with vanilla ice-cream


Otherwise,the price of the food were reasonable, less than RM20 for each of us, consider cheap or what? And the service tax in charged are cheap!! Just oly 60sen for 5 of us!! How great!!

But will come back for more. Hehe~