Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy B'day Mr.Panda

well, is time talk about my sweetie's birthday!!!
hahaha~ this is the 2nd year we celebrate.
I invited our housemate & friends to join on his b'day~
We all will being to have dinner at HUO-GUO-ZHI-JIA.hehe~
That my sweetie choose to go~and i respect him~^^ 


We hang out for date at noon~hehe!
it's 1st time that just two of us!! XD sweet~ 
We did go secret recipe for the dessert, 
And we have our own times walk walk eat eat buy buy! ^^ ~ we love it! 
We had our sweet sweet days!! huhu~

Before go to dinner~
I give my sweetie a pair of Converse star shoe for his b'day present~
hehe! Thanks for sweetie he love it so much~!muackz~!! =p

And sure!! we do enjoy our delicious dinner at HUO-GUO-ZHI-JIA!
Fs too, Micheal & Rynn lai are coming too~
Thanks you guys to sacrifice your times for coming~AND sorry i invited you all off-the-cuff... =p
 



HUO-GUO-ZHI-JIA (steamboat)




Sweetie's b'day present by me

 
Surprising panda by friends^^

We back hostel after our dinner~
We all chit-chat at my room~

Cheese cake by Chi Houng