Monday, February 28, 2011

【Journey】1st interview at PEOPALOXX

Recently,i am starting for my working journey life. hehe~
I searching a company for self work-life balance and ways to experience a lot more fun.
Em' apply as a graphic designer for few companies.
The 1st company i interview is PEOPALOXX which located near Perkeso building.
I have to maintain a good impression for first entering the company. 
the simplest is be punctual. Yes! i reach before the appointment.
But i had been waiting for 2 hours. >< *abominable*
Miky and Danny are my interviewer at PEOPALOXX,
and they are really have the heart of fulfilling their dream to become designer & programmer.
Then they asked quite a lot of questions about self characteristics and future planning.
And they also request me 2 books for develop the habit of reading daily, 
*Because I am honest to say that myself does not love to study =p*
the books which are :
1.    The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma
2.    Positioning: The Battle For Your Mind by Al Ries and Jack Trout
They took 3 hours for interview.Such a gravity company huh.
 
Other than that, they gave me some assignment to do and required me to pass it up after a week. The first day I was still hesitating whether want to do it or not, but finally I was manage to force myself to finish it before the deadline. 

The assignment is need to prepare 3 items for a telecommunications company.  
These items are:
1.  Magazine Ad
2.  Pocket Calendar
3.  Flier
I also need to create the brand logo & brand name with young generation style.
*they need me to State the number of hours spent to complete each item><*

Finally i done it with colorful layout & sure i share with them the rationales for my magazine ad, pocket calendar, flier, brand name, brand logo and colours.

 Logo
 Perspective View
  
Flier

Pocket calender

 
Magazine Ad